The images of the products on our site are representative. It has been added to create an impression about the dimensions of the products. For this reason, there may be differences between the image on the site and the product sent.
The products sold include electronic kits, test and measurement devices, adapters, etc., other than electronic consumables. It is replaced with a new one if it is problematic even though the usage information of the manufacturers (user manual, information on the box, manufacturer's website, etc.) is followed.
Shipping costs of products that fail within the first 10 days will be covered by us if they are sent via the cargo companies we work with.
DEFECTIVE NEW PRODUCT
The newly purchased products that are defective in their packaging are classified as "defective new products". You must deliver such products directly to us in their original packaging and with all accessories, provided that they are "as received". Label, tape, text, etc. in its original packaging. should not be.
The processing time of the products we receive varies depending on the stocks of the supplier company for exchange, depending on the report given by the authorized service for return, and depending on the repair time of the authorized service for repair.
Our company strives to finalize your transaction as soon as possible by applying the necessary sanctions to suppliers and authorized services to avoid any inconvenience.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND CONDITIONS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract presented to you.
2.Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Distance Contracts Regulation (OG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the products they purchase.
3. Shipping costs, which are the cost of shipping the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address specified by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered complete and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate and user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
If the purchased product price is not paid:
7. If the Buyer does not pay for the product he purchased or cancels it in his bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
Purchases made using an Unauthorized Credit Card:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card with which the buyer paid has been used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to Ledstop.net by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer will pay the shipping costs of the product subject to the contract to Ledstop within 3 days. must be returned to Ledstop.net at the expense of net.
If the product cannot be delivered on time due to unforeseen reasons:
9. If force majeure that Ledstop.net cannot foresee occurs and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation will be notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request to cancel the order, replace the product with a similar one, or postpone the delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment is made in cash, this fee will be paid in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 23 weeks.
Buyer's obligation to check the product:
10.The buyer will inspect the goods/services subject to the contract before receiving them; dents, broken, packaging torn, etc. Damaged and defective goods/services will not be received from the cargo company. The goods/services received will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must protect the goods/services carefully after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The Invoice must be returned along with the product.
Right of Withdrawal:
11.BUYER; Within 7 days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to him/her or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he/she may exercise his right of withdrawal from the contract by rejecting the goods without assuming any legal or criminal liability and without giving any justification, provided that he notifies Ledstop.net via the contact information below.
12. Contact information for the seller to notify the right of withdrawal:
Company: Ledstop Headlight Design Products
Web Address: www.Ledstop.net
Address: Reşatbey Mh. 62018 St. No: 4/B Ugur Apt. Zemin Seyhan/ADANA
Email : bilgi@Ledstop.net
Tel: 0543 223 01 01 - 0505 399 80 30
Duration of the Right of Withdrawal:
14.Due to the use of the right of withdrawal expenses belong to Ledstop.net.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, written notification must be made to Ledstop.net by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 7 days and the product must not have been used within the framework of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be Exercised" provisions set out in this agreement.
Use of the Right of Withdrawal:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoice is issued on behalf of institutions cannot be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form: The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with their box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18. To return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER in debt to the address specified by the BUYER, within 7 days from the receipt of the notice of withdrawal to Ledstop.net, and to return the receivables arising from the return to the bank account and credit card account within 7 days. is obliged to return the goods within the daily period.
19. If the value of the goods decreases or the return becomes impossible due to a reason caused by the BUYER's fault, the BUYER is obliged to compensate Ledstop.net for its damages in proportion to its fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for any changes or deteriorations that occur due to the improper use of the goods or product within the right of withdrawal period.
Products for which the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised: